Sunday, September 14, 2014

You

This is not the first post dedicated to you, but I hope that it will be the last one. I can't promise because I'm spontaneous like that. When I reconnected with her, we talked about you, inevitably. You are part of my childhood, part of my memory, and part of me. I am influenced by you and I'm not going to deny it. I often feel sentimental and nostalgic when I'm listening to movie soundtrack since I know that you would have liked the music. And we could have talked about the movies together. I can't express how grateful I am for you to like me (omg, it so not sounds like The Fault in Our Stars) I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you. I did like you, once upon a time. Thank you for being my sister and listening to me. Thank you for being there when I need you the most (it totally sounds cliche) I really hope that I met you in middle school, instead of elementary school, because we can still keep in touch. The truth is, I'm jealous of your friends who can understand you and be there for you. It's no longer my position and it never will be. If I have a chance, I want to be friends with you again. You can't understand that I was hurt. Hurt by your rejection to friend me on social media site. I don't know what will happen in the future. I just want to be with you again.

I can't choose when to meet you, but I can choose to keep you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment