Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fallen Book Review

What would happen if a guy pointed a middle finger at you when you first met him? Frankly, I would never want to talk to the guy before. However, our brilliant protagonist Luce seemed to think differently. She has a natural attraction to cute guys (I mean, who don't?)

In the beginning, I thought that Daniel's violet eyes made him unique. Unfortunately, he wasn't even close to sweet. Daniel Grigori was brusque and intrusive. The dialogue was cheesy and I couldn't get how a girl fell in love with him that fast. I thought that the exposition was exceptional since I was helpless for reincarnation. The topic sounded mysterious and beautiful. The idea of couples forcing to leave each other due to external factors captivated me. When tragic story fascinated me, I would cry and release my emotions. When a surge of emotions engulfed me, I would cry silently. However, I felt impatient and exasperated most of the time due to Daniel's capricious attitude. Hot and cold. It's simply annoying. Playing hart-to-get? He didn't qualify at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment